Tuesday, May 03, 2005

funny to me!

After my surgery, I was unable to stand without crutches and even then, I had a hard time with those. Because I was literally "on the couch", I was unable to cook. Unfortunately for us, I am the one who usually cooks or prepares most of our main dinners. Davey was so good to me after my surgery, I decided that I could live on a diet of peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches....for a while.

After the first couple days of this, I was ready for something warm and yummy so we decided to order a pizza. Davey was going to go pick it up but I had to call in the order.

Someone told me once the best pizza in vancouver is Bortolami's. I do not know if that is entirely true but I do know that Davey LOVES the Taco pizza. Or as they prefer, Vuelta.

Perhaps it was the vicodin or lack of real food but when I as thumbing through the phone book, looking for BOR.tolami's..(yes, I still use that big old paper thing!), I shrieked with laughter when I discovered someone in my town has the last name "Boob".

I'm sorry but I think that name is freakin awesome but I wonder how they survived school as a child?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons