Sunday, April 17, 2005

2 hrs, 40 min...

That is how long I have to eat, drink and take my daily meds. I have to be at the hospital by 6:00 AM and feel ready but now nervous. I finished knitting the fuzzy feet and am washing them on hot with a pair of jeans now. My laptop spacebar does not seem to be working very well so this is going to be a short and boring post!

Oh yes, before I forget....should my surgery take a turn for the worse and a decision has to be made whether I continue to exist on life support, please undertand, I do not want any extraordinary measures taken to keep me alive. In other words, go ahead and pull the plug. I know my family and loved ones understand my wishes!

I love everyone so much and now I have to go find one last bite of cheezy goodness before I shave my legs and settle down for one last night of pain-free sleep.

I'll post more after I get out!

Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons