Tuesday, April 19, 2005

warning GRAPHIC PIC and my finished fuzzy


 Posted by Hello

I don't know if this is appropriate to post online and I think probably not...but I'm on morphine and that probably clouds my judgement. I am mostly trying to show the "after" fuzzy feet that I finished. The camera does not do them justice. They are supah-fuzzy-feet and sooo very soft. I love them. Knitted them up with Lambs Pride. I think I need to buy about 10 more colors and knit some up for all my friends, family, strangers...tee hee

(Btw, my knee is not as bad as it looks. This is essentially what it was like when I left the hospital and the nurse told me to only call if it gets much worse.)

Oh yes, and just in case anyone's wondering...I am testing out new ways to post pictures. I think this is a good way so you can see the supah-scary close up view if you dare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons