Thursday, April 14, 2005

doll hat


doll hat
Originally uploaded by Pochagrrl.
I decided recently that I should start taking photos of the things I knit so I can also share them with friends and family!
I have knitted many things and have given them away but have no photos to remember.

I was tearing out my niece's birthday present when I had this thought. Before I really started frogging, I tossed it on my head and snapped a quick photo. I would have fancied up this little bonnet with a little lavender trim and lavender knitted flower but when I finished the meat of it, I realized that it was more of a doll's beanie. The only reason it fits on my head and I don't resemble Adebisi
in that photo is because I had unstitched the seam that held it together.

It's such nice yarn, (Rowan Big Wool)
that I feel the need to re-do this project in a different way. It sounds like I will have the time because the yarn I ordered for Rogue was sold out so there will be a delay and I will need a good project to do post-op.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons