Thursday, March 31, 2005

i hope it's only a joke

While getting coffee this morning with a friend, his brother called his cell to inform him that he had heard on Howard Stern that Mitch Hedberg was found dead in his hotel room this morning. I do hope that it is a bad joke. Mitch Hedberg is my favorite comedian, next to Stephen Lynch and Carlos Mencia.

I can't find any other news about this as of yet but today, my thoughts are with Mitch and not Terri. Sorry folks. IMHO He was a comic genius.

One of my favorites: "I tried walking into a Target , but I missed."

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Rick Ellis said...

Here's a short write-up on his death from NBC13.com

http://www.nbc13.com/entertainment/4335236/detail.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons