Wednesday, January 19, 2005

how many does it take?

I often think I have no interesting things to blog about. True, my next ramble may be uneventful to some but at least it’s a little bit-o-history for when I wonder what on earth have I accomplished in my life? On that note…I am dancing into a new chapter and feel the need to note it.
Hahah…such punny writing!
Ok so last night, a friend and myself attended our first official tango lesson from a fantastic Portland teacher, Alex Krebs. He and his lovely girlfriend make the first night, essentially learning how to walk, a fun and exciting experience. I am excited to post more as the experiences arrive.
Just know that I am going to be walking around, with the constant urge to get in dancer’s stance with my right arm up and my left hand out to meet my partner’s….yes, I have an invisible partner…(insert grin here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons