Tuesday, November 16, 2004

monkeys


monkeys
Originally uploaded by Pochagrrl.

This is a picture I colored of the bottom graphics of my now retired burton custom snowboard. I drew it in colored pencil but did not concentrate so I see the flaws almost painfully at times. Besides the fact I cropped it too much because the picure was taken crooked, the glare from the flash doesn't help much either but it's mine. Well not mine...and the pic on my board is amazing and I commend the artist who created it. If I could have a life sized framed piece, I would pay happily for it...and bow to its greatness every single night.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger p said...

very cool! my tip to people trying to take pics of glossy flat objects is to tilt the object so the flash is not going to hit it 90 degrees then you can adjust the skew in photoshop or whatever editing program and it looks vivid and clear with no flash spot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons