Thursday, October 28, 2004

snap crackle...

...mitch and pop.
hee hee

For those of you who aren't aware, that was a mitch hedberg reference who is currently my ultimate favorite comedian in the world and due to come to Portland's Crystal Ballroom December 3rd. Mark your calendars!

On that note, those are the noises my knee tends to make when it decides to lock up...which at this time is almost daily. For my records, September 14th, it first locked up for over 8 hours after months of loud popping and swelling.

Since September, I've become a master at releasing the painful knee by laying on my stomach, feet in the air and allowing my right foot to flop over towards my left butt cheek.

After many discussions with my physical therapist and doctor, it seems as if I probably have some torn cartilage on the outer side of my right knee. So THAT'S why I would fall down all these years for no apparent reason. No stability! I am going to chalk that up to my reasons for my clumsiness which has nothing to do with the amount of alcohol in my system.

I've got 3 more weeks of rigorous physical therapy before they probably consider going under the knife. If it's up to me, I'm going to get some serious snowboarding in before that happens!

Let's just hope my shoulder decides to stay where it belongs!
Happy Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Smart Bargains Coupons